|Job Descriptions :
Lee's Sandwiches is one of the fastest growing restaurant chains with more than 55 locations throughout U.S. Western region. It was recognized by the Small Business Association for Regional Entrepreneurial Success Award in 2003. The Company serves unique and delicious varieties of Asian & Euro sandwiches, coffee, smoothies, Korean freshly baked Deli-Manjoo cream cake, and a wide range of the best pastries.
The Area Operations Manager is responsible for developing a team of managers and store personnel who consistently execute all operational functions to company standards. They will both directly and indirectly impact the overall store profitability and staff performance.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
* Maintain a commitment to the company's sales processes, values and business code of ethics
* Lead, manage, and develop 10+ Lee's Sandwiches locations
- Direct supervision of Store Managers and trainers/auditors
* Ensure that Lee's Sandwiches policies and procedures are executed consistently by store management and staff
- Have a leadership presence by becoming a subject matter expert in all related fields
* Demonstrate strong initiative to strategically execute Company objectives.
- Train team members on how to drive sales to fullest potential through continued development on product knowledge, customer service standards, visual presentation, and food quality
- Review Sales, COGS, & Labor results weekly to identify deficiencies and take corrective action by identifying issues, opportunities and strategies to implement.
* Ensure consistent execution of Company's marketing initiatives, visual presentation, standards, and direction
- Ensure compliance to policies and procedures at all times
* Assist in the on-boarding, training and development of management and staff
- Ensure that customer service standards are consistently executed and operational excellence is maintained in all stores.
* Build team spirit and morale by actively seeking and sharing innovative ideas to improve sales and team dynamics
* Communicate with Store Managers and trainers/auditors through weekly conference calls, individual follow-up calls, written communication, and one-on-one basis
* Conduct monthly training sessions for Store Managers
- Collaborate with other departments to train on safety, operations, cash handling, and reporting expectations
* Reports directly to the General Manager
* Must be able to maintain an open work schedule - willingness to work weekends, holidays, and/or overnight shifts
* Comfortable and willing to work extended hours during peak season and as needed
* Manages efficient weekly travel routes and plans (40% local travel & 5% out of state travel)
* Assess a store's needs and devises a plan to address those needs
* Becomes a role model by presenting a professional image in appearance, words and action
* Able to thrive in an ambiguous environment
* Experience in restaurant management
* Great communication skills - finds solutions around language barriers
* Exceptional team building skills
* Ability to balance multiple priorities and meet deadlines
* Manager's Food Handler Certificate
* Speak and write Vietnamese and English fluently
* Proven track record of taking ownership and driving results
* Basic understanding of Lean Six Sigma