Marketing Research Analyst
Job Post Date :
Job Descriptions :
The Marketing Research Analyst studies market conditions to examine and ensure sales success of company products. Marketing Research Analysts are strategic initiators focusing on finding new opportunities to expand the Lee’s Sandwiches brand.
Responsibilities Include but not Limited To:
- Collect and analyze data to evaluate existing and potential product/service markets to aid management in determining marketing direction.
- Identify and monitor competitors and research market changes that could affect sales. Identify and present initiatives that will increase organization’s competitive advantage.
- Conduct research market conditions in specific areas, and analyze customer preferences to determine potential sales of a product or service.
- Design and develop strategies to create new and increased revenue streams.
- Develop marketing communications campaigns and strategies.
- Support marketing day-to-day operations including creating materials for proposals, correspondence, presentation materials, media campaigns and promotions.
- Develop, arrange and coordinate special events, projects and mailings.
- Ensure messages are supportive of and consistent with marketing strategies.
- Participate in maintaining and designing digital platforms.
- Coordinate with our marketing, sales and technical groups to facilitate marketing functions (i.e. promotions, brochures, trade shows, etc.).
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor Degree in a related field
- 1 year experience in Marketing or Communication field
- Familiar with Social Media, Online, and Mobile Research Techniques
- Excellent communication skills
- Maintain a positive work environment
Must be a self-starter, highly organized and able to work well with all levels of management
Based on experience:
Health, Dental, Vision, Paid Vacation & Holiday Pay