Team Member (Cashier/Beverage/Sandwich Maker)
Job Post Date :
Job Descriptions :
The Team Member (Cashier/Beverage/Sandwich Maker) assists in the kitchen preparing our various menu options, at the front counter delivering happy customer service, maintaining our clean store image, and completing other tasks as assigned.
Responsibilities Include but not limited to:
- Answering customers’ questions, and providing information on procedures or policies.
- Monitoring checkout stations to ensure that they have adequate cash available and that they are staffed appropriately.
- Establishing or identifying prices of goods, services or admission, and tabulating bills using calculators, or cash registers.
- Maintaining clean and orderly checkout areas.
- Receiving payment by cash, check, credit cards, vouchers, or automatic debits.
- Stocking shelves and marking prices on shelves and items.
- Preparing a variety of specialty beverage orders such as Lee’s Specialty coffee, smoothies, hot drinks, etc.
- Performing cleaning tasks in accordance to departmental and public health standards.
- Ensuring that the beverage area is neat, clean and well stocked at all times.
- Receiving sandwich orders from customers.
- Slicing meats and vegetable by hand or machine.
- Placing meat or filling and garnish, such as chopped or sliced onion, carrots, radish, jalapeno, and cilantro, between bread. Prepares garnishes for sandwiches, such as sliced tomatoes, lettuce, and pickles.
- May cook, mix, and season ingredients to make dressings, fillings, and spreads.
- May fry bacon, grill chicken, and pork for hot sandwiches.
- Keeping work area clean and complying with OSHA regulations as well as the Company’s Polices.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Employee must communicate with others in person and on the telephone, English preferred;
- Able to do repetitious work accurately;
- Need basic mathematics skills;
- Neat in appearance;
- Ability to work nights, weekends, and holidays (flexible schedule);
- Carrying or lifting items weighing up to 50 pounds;Bending, stooping and kneeling;
- Standing up and moving about in the kitchen;
- Handling food objects, products and utensils.
Based on experience:
Health, Dental, Vision, Paid Vacation & Holiday Pay