Team Member (Cashier/ Beverage/ Sandwich/ Kitchen/ Janitor)
Job Post Date :
Job Descriptions :
The Team Member (Cashier/Beverage/Sandwich Maker) assists in the kitchen preparing our various menu options, at the front counter delivering happy customer service, maintaining our clean store image, and completing other tasks as assigned.
Responsibilities Include but not limited to:
- Answering customers’ questions, and providing information on procedures or policies.
- Monitoring checkout stations to ensure that they have adequate cash available and that they are staffed appropriately.
- Establishing or identifying prices of goods, services or admission, and tabulating bills using calculators, or cash registers.
- Maintaining clean and orderly checkout areas.
- Receiving payment by cash, check, credit cards, vouchers, or automatic debits.
- Stocking shelves and marking prices on shelves and items.
- Preparing a variety of specialty beverage orders such as Lee’s Specialty coffee, smoothies, hot drinks, etc.
- Performing cleaning tasks in accordance to departmental and public health standards.
- Ensuring that the beverage area is neat, clean and well stocked at all times.
- Receiving sandwich orders from customers.
- Slicing meats and vegetable by hand or machine.
- Placing meat or filling and garnish, such as chopped or sliced onion, carrots, radish, jalapeno, and cilantro, between bread. Prepares garnishes for sandwiches, such as sliced tomatoes, lettuce, and pickles.
- May cook, mix, and season ingredients to make dressings, fillings, and spreads.
- May fry bacon, grill chicken, and pork for hot sandwiches.
- Keeping work area clean and complying with OSHA regulations as well as the Company’s Polices.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Complete opening and closing checklists
- Prepares a variety of meats, poultry, vegetables, and other food items for cooking in ovens, grills, fryers and a variety of kitchen equipment
- Understands and complies consistently with our standard portion sizes, cooking methods, quality standards and kitchen rules, policies and procedures
- Maintains a clean and sanitary work station area including tables, shelves, walls, grills, fryers, oven, refrigeration equipment
- Closes the kitchen properly and follows the closing checklist for kitchen stations. Assists others in closing the kitchen
- Other duties as assigned
- Maintain, clean and sanitize all areas and equipment of the store such as all stations, bathrooms, sinks, countertops, microwaves, refrigerators, break rooms
- Vacuum, sweep, mop, dust, brush, etc
- Restock supplies in bathrooms, break rooms, and common areas
- Empty all trash cans and replace liners, clean receptacles as necessary
- Wearing proper Personal Protective Equipment at all times
- Restock vending supplies in appropriate storage area
- Employee must read, understand, and communicate with others in person and on the telephone;
- Must speak/read/write/and comprehend English;
- Able to deal tactfully and pleasantly with customers;
- Able to do repetitious work accurately;
- Need basic mathematics skills;
- Neat in appearance;
- Ability to work nights, weekends, and holidays (flexible schedule);
- Carrying or lifting items weighing up to 50 pounds; bending, stooping, and kneeling;
- Standing up and moving about in the kitchen;
- Handling food objects, products and utensils.
- Flexible schedule (ability to work nights, weekends, and holidays)
- Willing to relocate to other store locations if necessary
Health, Dental, Vision, Paid Vacation & Holiday Pay, Retirement Program