Job Post Date :
Job Descriptions :
The Truck Driver is responsible for the safe and efficient delivery of company products.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Verify the contents of inventory loads against shipping papers.
- Load and unload trucks, vans or automobiles.
- Present bills and receipts, and collect payments for goods delivered or loaded.
- Inspect and maintain vehicle supplies and equipment, such as gas, oil, water, tires, lights, and brakes in order to ensure that vehicles are in proper working condition.
- Obey traffic laws and follow established traffic and transportation procedures.
- Read maps, and follow written and verbal geographic directions.
- Maintain records such as vehicle logs or billing statements in accordance with regulations.
- Perform emergency repairs such as changing tires or installing light bulbs, fuses, tire chains, and spark plugs.
- Report any mechanical problems encountered with vehicles.
- Report delays, accidents, or other traffic and transportation situations to bases or other vehicles.
- Turn in receipts and money received from deliveries.
- Use and maintain the tools and equipment found on vehicles such as weighing and measuring devices.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Driver’s License in good standing
- No serious tickets or accidents in last five years
- No DWI/DUI in last ten years
- 2+ years experience in commercial driving
- Capacity to work under pressure and ability to stay calm at all times.
Punctual and fast-learner
Based on experience:
Health, Dental, Vision, Paid Vacation & Holiday Pay