Frequently Asked Question
Thank you for your interest in our Lee’s Sandwiches rewards program!
1. What is Lee’s Sandwiches rewards program?
Order our Bánh Mì and Cà phê sữa đá and earn rewards!
With every $1 you spend you’ll earn 1 point. When you reach 50 points, you’ll receive $3 in rewards. These rewards will expire in 3 months and could not be transferable or redeemed for credit or cash. Plus, you’ll receive different rewards & offers as you dine, take-out or cater with us.
Download the Lee’s Sandwiches app now or join us online.
2. Do I need to sign up to participate?
Yes, you must sign up to participate in Lee’s Sandwiches Rewards. If you were a rewards member from our FIVESTARS program prior to Nov. 17, 2019, you just need to sign up to our new app using both the same phone number you used for your FIVESTARS account and your email address for all of your points to be migrated over.
3. Do I need to download the app to be a rewards member?
Our app is the best way to experience Lee’s Sandwiches Rewards, however, you are not required to download the app. You can join and use the rewards program on our website at www.leesandwiches.com/lees-rewards.
4. Do all Lee’s Sandwiches locations participate in the rewards program?
These Lee’s Sandwiches locations are currently participating in the rewards program: Brookhurst, Bolsa, Westminster Mall, Asian Garden Mall, Fullerton, Commerce, Alhambra, Monterey Park, Pasadena, Rosemead and Portland, OR.
5. Who has access to my information?
Lee’s Sandwiches will only have access to the information guests provide and will never share that information. We do not store user passwords.
6. What do I get for signing up Lee’s Sandwiches rewards?
You’ll receive a Free Baguette on your account for signing up.
7. How do I become a rewards member?
8. What if I’m already a rewards member from FiveStars?
Then you are that much closer to more rewards! When signing up our new app (either via the app or online), please make sure you use the same phone number you used for your FIVESTARS account and your email address. All of your existing points will be migrated over.
9. Can anyone become a rewards member?
Yes, everyone 13 years or older can be a rewards member.
10. Do I need to sign up through my facebook account?
No, you don’t need to. This is just an option.
11. If I sign up through facebook, what information can Lee’s Sandwiches access?
We will have access your general information and the email address associated with your Facebook account.
12. Does it cost money to be a rewards member?
No, this is a free program.
13. How do I earn points from my purchases?
If you order online or through the Lee’s Sandwiches app while logged into your rewards account, you will automatically receive points from that purchase. In a restaurant, you will need to scan the QR code from your app at checkout. If the restaurant does not have a scanner, they can look up your account using your email address or phone number, or you can take the receipt and scan the barcode using your app or log it onto your account online.
14. What if I forget to enter a receipt on my account for points?
If you did not order online, through the app, or scan your QR code at checkout, you must enter your receipt for points. Receipts can only be added to your account for points within 3 days of your visit.
15. Will I earn points on catering orders?
Yes! With every $1 you spend, you’ll earn 1 point. When you reach 50 points, you’ll receive $3 in rewards. These rewards will expire in 3 months.
16. Will I get points on gift card purchases?
Sorry, we don’t give points on gift card purchases. The person you are purchasing the gift card for will receive the points when he/she makes a purchase with the gift card.
17. Do my points ever expire?
Yes. Points earned that have not converted to your $3, will expire 365 days after inactivity.
18. Do I get points for purchases I made before I joined the program?
If you were a FIVESTARS rewards member, all your points will be migrated over. If you are a new member to Lee’s Sandwiches Rewards, you will start earning points after joining. Receipts from visits prior to your join date are not eligible for points.
19. How do I refer a friend? Do I get a reward for referring a friend to Lee’s Sandwiches rewards?
Just have your friends enter your invite code when they sign up for Lee’s Sandwiches Rewards. After they make their first purchase as a rewards member, we’ll load 20 points to your account!
20. How do I redeem a reward?
Before you go to Lee’s Sandwiches, click “Redeem” from the REWARDS page and enter in how much you’d like to redeem. Then show the cashier your reward when you’re at the restaurant. If you’re placing an order through the app or online, rewards can be added at checkout. You can redeem rewards on anything at Lee’s Sandwiches (dine-in, take-out or catering), except to purchase gift cards.
21. How will I know if I earned or received a reward?
You will receive a push notification through the app and/or an email depending on what notifications you signed up for.
22. Do I have to redeem all my rewards on one visit?
You can redeem all your rewards at one time. If you do not use up the full reward, the remaining reward will be added back to your account. Rewards will be expired 3 months after they are earned. Ex: if you activate a $10 reward but only spend $8, $2 in rewards will be put back on your account and it will be expired in 3 months from the day you earn the rewards.
23. Do my rewards ever expire?
All banked rewards have an expiration date of 6 months from the day you earn, so be sure you’re aware of what rewards you have and when they expire.
24. Can I redeem rewards on catering orders?
Yes! You can redeem all your rewards at one time towards a catering, take-out or dine-in order.
25. Do I get a reward on my birthday?
Yes! You will get any 16oz beverage (add-ons extra) on your Birthday reward one week before your birthday. The offer is valid for 14 days and will expire one week after your birthday.
26. Why didn’t I get my birthday reward?
Birthday rewards are automatically issued to members as long as you enter your birthday information to your profile when signing up.
27. What if I joined Lee’s Sandwiches rewards during my birthday month?
If you joined Lee’s Sandwiches Rewards one week before your birthday, you may still receive a birthday reward in your account. But if the day you joined is too close to your birthday, you might not get the birthday reward until the following year. You will still receive a FREE baguette for joining the program.
28. Could I redeem my rewards at any Lee’s Sandwiches store?
We are working on expanding our rewards program. But for now, our rewards program only applies to participating locations: Brookhurst, Bolsa, Westminster Mall, Asian Garden Mall, Fullerton, Commerce, Monterey Park, Pasadena, Rosemead, Alhambra and Portland, OR.
29. Can I have more than one rewards account?
Each guest can only have one Lee’s Sandwiches Rewards account.
30. Do you have a physical rewards card?
Our rewards system does not support physical cards. Any points/rewards you may have accumulated are tied to your rewards account, not a physical card.
31. What if I still have questions?
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org