To Our Valued Guests,
The people who make up the Lee’s Sandwiches family are our most important assets; and the health and well-being of our franchisees, employees, guests, and the communities we serve remains our top priority. We have been closely monitoring the rapidly-changing situation around the Coronavirus, responding to new information as it happens and preparing for all possible scenarios.
The CDC has stated that coronaviruses are generally thought to be spread from person-to-person through respiratory droplets. Currently, there is no evidence to support transmission of COVID-19 associated with food. However, in response to the evolving situation and in accordance with guidance provided by the CDC and WHO we have taken several additional actions out of an abundance of caution:
• We are closely following guidance from the CDC and local health department.
• We have implemented enhanced protocols for cleaning and sanitizing in all of our restaurants.
• We are reinforcing illness prevention procedures in all of our restaurants (e.g., frequent hand washing and not touching one’s face).
• We have instructed anyone who has a fever or is not feeling well to stay at home.
• Encourage our convenient options to order ahead or delivery through our mobile app or website, DoorDash, Uber Eats or Postmates.*Only at participating locations
• Temporary closing of our mall stores.
• Starting Monday, 3/16/2020, stores service take-out only, no dine in.
More information and associated government health guidelines are available through the CDC at: www.cdc.gov
Thank you very much for your patience and understanding as we focus our efforts to ensure we are doing everything we can to continue providing a clean and safe environment for all of our valued guests and employees.
Chief Executive Officer, Lee’s Sandwiches